If you have experienced water damage at your home or business near Cary, call us for a thorough and timely response.
Water damage is a common issue to have at both residential and commercial properties. Sometimes, water damage is caused by natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, tornados or something like a tree falling on your property. More often, water damage is caused by issues with plumbing or appliances that use water in your home. As soon as you realize that your home or business has experienced water damage, you should act. By taking quick action, you reduce the likelihood that the water damage will cause structural damage or that you will experience secondary problems like mold growth or pest invasions.
Here at Remtech Environmental, we have been finding solutions to water damage problems in the area near Cary, North Carolina for over 20 years. We are fully licensed and insured, as well as being water damage certified. We have the equipment and knowledge needed to take care of your water damage problems in a few simple steps:
- We will inspect your property to determine the scope of the problem.
- We will remove any standing water that remains, taking precautions as needed if it is flood water or water from your septic system. We will also remove wet items to facilitate drying.
- We will remove any structural elements that can’t be saved. This may include carpet, carpet pad, drywall, insulation and other materials.
- We will thoroughly dry the impacted area. Patience and the right equipment are key here as it must be completely dry before proceeding.
- We will inspect the area again for leaks and residual moisture, assessing the area for mold growth and other issues.
Once we have stopped the water damage and dried out the area, you will be able to restore your home or business. Give us a call today. We are standing by to help with your water damage concerns.
At Remtech Environmental, we offer a range of services to help deal with water damage for customers in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Asheville, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Wendell, Winston-Salem, and Greensboro, North Carolina.